As a local bank, we are strongly committed to supporting the vital role that small businesses play in our communities. Since we were established in 1929, we have grown to be one of Wyoming’s largest locally owned banks in Northern Wyoming. This is attributed to being a consistent, reliable lender for local businesses during both the most challenging years as well as the good years.
As a business owner or entrepreneur, you will find a banking partner in Security State Bank that is unparalleled in the service that is vital to small businesses: direct access to local decision makers, a single Relationship Officer for all your banking needs, and the responsiveness you’d expect from a relationship-based local bank.
Security State Bank offers a variety of financing options for all types of business owners.
To learn more about our banking services for Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, contact your local branch.
Submit a Request Today online.
- Flexible terms and competitive rates to support your business needs
- All types of Commercial, Agricultural and Industrial Loans
- Start, purchase or expand your business
- Building Construction and/or Purchase Loans
- Small Business Administration Loans
- Letters of Credit
- Agriculture Business and Mortgage Loans
- FSA Preferred Lender
- USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Loans