Meet your financing needs for college with competitive and flexible repayment options. It’s easy to apply, and you may be eligible for a lower rate if you apply with a co-signer.
After federal loans, scholarships, and grants, you may still have a gap to pay for your college expenses. That’s why we’ve partnered with the iHelp Student Loan Program to provide a loan option that can help you cover that financial gap. Meet your educational costs, and apply today.
Features and Benefits
- An iHelp Student Loan can help you pay for college with competitive rates and flexible repayment options.
- No payments required while attending school and during (6) month grace period.
- Minimum loan amount- $1,000
- Aggregated maximum loans are:
- $100,000 for undergraduates
- $150,000 for graduate students
- Minimum monthly payment amount: $50 (based on total balance at repayment)
- There are (4) repayment options. The maximum term is 20 years
- Co-signers may be released after (24) months of on-time payments