Nearly 12 million Americans were victimized by identity theft in 2011. Protect yourself today with ID TheftSmart by Kroll Fraud Solutions, the leading provider of identity theft and fraud investigation services in the world. Security State Bank and Kroll Fraud Solutions have partnered together to bring the ID TheftSmart service to Security State Bank affiliated customers. When your’ sensitive personal information is lost or stolen, it can be a very time consuming process to repair the damage done. Today’s victims and industry observers expect real solutions. You want tangible help to restore confidence and reputations.
ID TheftSmart is your answer when your identity has been compromised. Kroll Fraud Solutions has forensic accountants, attorneys, investigative journalists, regulators and former law enforcement personnel that work on your behalf to protect, restore and preserve your identity.
Not only will you receive full service identity restoration from a licensed experienced investigator should you become a victim, but you will also have a resource to help answer questions or provide guidance on security and fraud related concerns, in order to head off possible issues before they materialize.
Your 3-Stage Line of Defense
The most comprehensive coverage against identity theft you’ll find anywhere.
You get immediate and direct access to:
• Consultation on best practices for managing Personal Identifying Information
• Safety guidelines for communicating and interacting online
• Information about your rights under federal and state laws
• Best practices for consumer privacy
• A personal advocate if identity theft occurs
If we discover that your information may have been compromised, we will:
• Provide an action plan
• Help interpret and analyze credit reports
• Provide fraud alert assistance
• Provide credit freeze consultation
• Lend personal assistance when suspicious issues arise beyond our initial findings
If your identity is stolen, our licensed ID TheftSmart investigators will:
• Confirm identity fraud and determine its nature and scope
• Assist in obtaining a police report
• Provide a tri-merged credit report and perform full non-credit searches
• Work on your behalf until ALL identity theft issues have been verifiably resolved
• Place seven-year fraud victim statements with credit reporting agencies, when applicable
You get all this for a fraction of the cost of similar programs that are not nearly as comprehensive. The price of this service is $5.00/per person/per month, so basically, $60.00/a year, for a full service solution covering everything from prevention to restoration.
Currently this product is available for Security State Bank Customers only. If you would like more information on how you can add the security and protection of the ID TheftSmart program please contact your local Security State Bank branch.